Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spoke too soon...

*sigh*

So, our church turned out not be what we thought it was. It's hard to listen to "Give till it hurts" sermons while the pastor and his wife are driving BMW's. They are also having bankruptcy issues. The list goes on. We've been there for almost six months, but we hardly know anybody. We are looking a different church now. I don't think I'm going to blog about that any more, because it has caused our family a great deal of heartache. Our faith has not been shaken; we're just sad that we have to start over again.

Instead, I'll focus on other things for a time. Gods has blessed me with a gift; that of making tasty things to eat. I'm going to talk about that for a while, as well as continue to blog about my many goofy, inane musings.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that...will be praying that the Lord shows you where He wants you to be. :)

    ReplyDelete